Today we have a fantastic digital artist with us!
1. Hello. Welcome to Photoshop Inspire. Introduce yourself.
A) My name is Paul Bert, born and living in Rio de Janeiro – Brazil, working with photoshop 7 years ago.
2. You have a lovely portfolio. Are you a professional artist or is it just your hobby?
A) Overall my work is a form of hobby, but arise professional jobs or people interested in some cover design.
3. Your works are mostly photo manipulations!! How long does it take to complete a single piece of work / photo manipulation?
A) When I was younger, I made a manipulation in one day, now I feel more tired today – long enough in a project, it sometimes takes months.
4. From where do you get your ideas for your artwork? Do you have any favorite artist ??
A) I have ideas of my mind, I think or imagine a scene. Then I try to put it into practice, which sometimes does not work and the idea is not going forward.
25 Best Fantasy Creatures – Special features
5. Which work of yours is your personal favorite and any special reason behind making that art?
A) My first Daily on deviantart, Wendy Dreams, it was a job that I enjoyed doing.
A) Observe, study and practice, if one does not learn in any school specialized, then try to learn for yourself.