1. Hi Cornelia! Welcome to PhotoshopInspire! Tell us something about yourself.
I am a 41-year-old mother of two beautiful girls. Work part-time as an administrator in an engineering company. Love graphic design and digital art and my passion is to create art in my free time.
2. Your portfolio is amazing! You have both drawing and photoshop skills! How do you work on a piece of art? Do you use any particular method?
Frankly speaking I don’t think I am that good at drawing. But I am trying to compensate for it by widely using the Warp Tool in Adobe Photoshop. When I am trying to create some object, firstly make its base shape by warping then start to add various colorful elements until the end result satisfies me. In order to create volume and multicolored effects, I use Blending Options, especially Bevel and Emboss and Satin.
3. Which software do you mostly use?
I prefer Adobe Photoshop, but also use Illustrator, In Design and CorelDraw.
4. From where do you get your inspiration? Do u have any favorite artists?
I love the works of our PxlEyes stars- Spaceranger, Drivenslush, Lchappell, Wazowsky, Nisha Gandhi, Artgirl1935, Karaflazz, Loopyluv, Hereisanoop, Nasirkhan, George55 and many others.
5. Which one is your favorite works from your portfolio? Do you have any story behind any artwork which is close to your heart?
It shows a chained reptile like creature which looks really lonesome and unhappy. When I was creating that entry, I was thinking for a certain period of my life when I was still in my native Bulgaria.
6. Would you like to say something to our readers.
I have only one tip for the beginners. If they hesitate what graphic design program to choose for a start, better to commence with photoshopping. Photoshop is easier and more intuitive in comparison with the other programs. After they reach perfection in Adobe Photoshop, it will be easier to master another programs, such as Illustrator etc.
You can check Cornelia’s gallery here on DEVIANTARTFree Whois Privacy Protection (new orders and renewals) Hard drive getting full? Clean up your duplicate files.