DISCLOSURE: This website uses affiliate links.
I will be compensated, if you click on a link and make a purchase. Please note that you will not be charged anything extra for the products mentioned here.
Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
1. Hello. Welcome to Photoshop Inspire. Introduce yourself.
A) My name is Paul Bert, born and living in Rio de Janeiro – Brazil, working with photoshop 7 years ago.
2. You have a lovely portfolio. Are you a professional artist or is it just your hobby?
A) Overall my work is a form of hobby, but arise professional jobs or people interested in some cover design.
3. Your works are mostly photo manipulations!! How long does it take to complete a single piece of work / photo manipulation?
A) When I was younger, I made a manipulation in one day, now I feel more tired today – long enough in a project, it sometimes takes months.
4. From where do you get your ideas for your artwork? Do you have any favorite artist ??
A) I have ideas of my mind, I think or imagine a scene. Then I try to put it into practice, which sometimes does not work and the idea is not going forward.
5. Which work of yours is your personal favorite and any special reason behind making that art?
A) My first Daily on deviantart, Wendy Dreams, it was a job that I enjoyed doing.
A) Observe, study and practice, if one does not learn in any school specialized, then try to learn for yourself.